20140204

Winter Animal (peras/manzanas)


The real me

go, go, go now!
sonidos
de niebla
ecos
en el agua
árboles
con ojos secos
frío
atardecer sin color
arde el fuego
de los cigarros baratos
los gritos de la gente sorda
niños perdidos en los parques de cemento
viejos sin alma que no mueren ni se enferman
mujeres solas preparando cenas para extraños
sillas vacías me reciben en los autobuses
cargo con las llaves de mi tristeza en un bolsillo
todavía no me olvido que estás lejos
pera
manzana
pera
pera
pera 
manzana
media noche para el alma
you
your mother
my mom
I'm here
you
we're out
home's wherever I kill one of my memories
I walk on fire
I leave no shadow
I leave no love keept on my poket
you open your hands
and I run
I get the idea of you
this big idea
I can really touch something magnificent
but I have no reason to fight
take me
It always takes some time to grow up
what's different now?
I want all to be clear
I won't fight
let the time go on
faster
fall with me
there's no sky
the moon becomes my eyes
the sea becomes your mouth
follow me to the warm word that finally shows the truth
oh,
 look
this is happening
are we coming back?
so,
maybe yes
maybe no
that's okay for me
I'm okay
I'm alive
lovers must go on


No hay comentarios: